Committee on Education and Nurture (CEN)
CEN is responsible for developing programs and practices which empower, enrich, and encourage our member congregations in their Christian education and spiritual formation so that all may learn the essentials of our Reformed Christian faith and become lively, joyful and informed missionaries to the world.
This committee provides the following events for the education and nurture of
Presbyterian disciples of all ages:
- Quarterly “cluster conversations” focused on the interests and needs of local congregations
- Children and youth camps and conferences such as Montreat and Dogwood Acres Camp
- Annual trips for retired adults
- Other trainings, events, trips, and resources available as needed
- Scholarships for denominational events available as well
2023 Meeting Dates
All meetings occur at 7pm EST on Zoom
- August 15, 2023
2024 YAMI Scholarship
The Young Adult Ministry Internship is a scholarship opportunity created to encourage Christ-centered leadership and unabashed creativity among young adult students in our congregations and campus ministries. Available to FRP-connected students aged 16-23.
Deadline: Monday, June 3, 2024 by 5pm
All Forms and Documents on the FRP Website are in convenient PDF format. We recommend downloading the latest version of Adobe Reader for FREE if you do not already have it installed on your computer.
The Labyrinth was purchased by the Committee on Education and Nurture (CEN) and is available for use at any time. Contact Elizabeth Cantrell to reserve your dates and make arrangements for pick-up.