Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves:
- To nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study,
- To support the mission of the Church worldwide,
- To work for justice and peace, and
- To build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (USA) and witness to the promise of God’s kingdom.
2018 Meeting Dates
All meeting locations are at the Presbytery Office unless otherwise stated.
- January 27 – Covenant, Albany
- July 28 – Covenant, Albany
- November 3 – TBD
- Ruth Davis, Directory Coordinator
- Patricia Brown – Spiritual Enrichment Co-Moderator
- Janette Bryant – Northeast Cluster Leader
- Vacant – Secretary
- Deb Wilson – Central Cluster Leader
- Joann Pollock, Treasurer
- Eunice Scruggs – Spiritual Enrichment Co-Moderator
- Rosa Stewart – Moderator & Northwest Cluster Leader
- Vacant – Southeast Cluster Leader
- Eleanor Hallman – Southwest Cluster Leader
- Vacant – Mission Opportunities
- Vacant – Search Coordinator
- Linda Gunn – Missions Opportunity
If you would be interested in serving on this committee, please complete the appropriate Time & Talent Form from the Forms & Guidelines Page.