The Advisory Board is both the creative and the administrative arm of the Presbytery, assuring that organizational and administrative needs are addressed. It may act for and on behalf of Presbytery in situations requiring action prior to meetings of Presbytery. Advisory Board devotes much of its time and energy to supporting, creation and implementation of a missional vision for Presbytery and its member congregations.
The Advisory Board is assisted in its work by the Administrative Committee, Finance Committee, Nominating Committee, and Representation Committees.
2020 Meeting Dates
All meeting locations are at the Presbytery Office at 11:00 a.m. unless otherwise stated.
- January 16 at 10:30am
- March 19 – Quitman
- May 21
- August 20 – New Hope
- November 17
Administrative Ministry Team and Church Relations Ministry Team will also meet at the Presbytery Office at 11:00 a.m. unless otherwise stated.
- Danny Dieth, CEN Co-Moderator
- Vicki Dieth, CEN Co-Moderator
- Linda Gunn, Representation Moderator
- Richard Hawks, AB Moderator (2020)
- Glenda Hollingshead, COM Moderator
- Fay Isele (2021)
- Patti Kauffmann, AB Vice-Moderator
- Dot Leach (2022)
- Virgil Marshall, FRP Moderator
- Rita Montgomery, CME Moderator
- Walter Nesbitt (2022)
- Kyra Osmus
- Ginny Sanders, Finance Moderator
- Jay Smith (2021)
- Anghaarad Teague-Dees, (2022)
- Fields Varner (2021)
- Bryan Wright, CPM Representative
If you would be interested in serving on this committee, please complete the appropriate Time & Talent Form from the Forms & Guidelines Page.