The Advisory Board is both the creative and the administrative arm of the Presbytery, assuring that organizational and administrative needs are addressed. It may act for and on behalf of Presbytery in situations requiring action prior to meetings of Presbytery. Advisory Board devotes much of its time and energy to supporting, creation and implementation of a missional vision for Presbytery and its member congregations.
The Advisory Board is assisted in its work by the Administrative Committee, Finance Committee, Nominating Committee, and Representation Committees.
2017 Meeting Dates
All meeting locations are at the Presbytery Office at 1:00 p.m. unless otherwise stated.
- January 27-28 (Retreat) First, Albany
- March 16
- May 18
- July 20
- September 21
- November 14
Administrative Ministry Team and Church Relations Ministry Team will also meet at the Presbytery Office at 11:00 a.m. unless otherwise stated.
- Rev. Susan Alley (2019)
- Casey Andrews (2019)
- Rev. Stephanie Boaz (2017)
- Rev. Josh Bower (2018), AB Moderator
- Russ Childers, Finance Moderator
- Susan Gilbert (2019)
- Denise Harrow (2017)
- Rev. Dr. Richard Hawks (2017)
- Fay Isele (2018)
- Rev. A. J. Mealor (2018), AB Vice Moderator
- Rev. Sandy Monroe, Nominating Moderator
- Walter Nesbitt, CEN Moderator
- Dot Nickoley, CME Moderator
- Richard Shelton , FRP Moderator
- Wade Spooner (2018)
- Dr. Cecil Whitaker (2019)
- CRE Becky Willis, AB Recorder
If you would be interested in serving on this committee, please complete the appropriate Time & Talent Form from the Forms & Guidelines Page.