The Advisory Board is both the creative and the administrative arm of the Presbytery, assuring that organizational and administrative needs are addressed. It may act for and on behalf of Presbytery in situations requiring action prior to meetings of Presbytery. Advisory Board devotes much of its time and energy to supporting, creation and implementation of a missional vision for Presbytery and its member congregations.
The Advisory Board is assisted in its work by the Administrative Committee, Finance Committee, Nominating Committee, and Representation Committees.
2018 Meeting Dates
All meeting locations are at the Presbytery Office at 1:00 p.m. unless otherwise stated.
- January 26-27 (Retreat) begins 4:00 p.m. Friday
- March 15
- May 17
- July 19
- September 20
- November 13
Administrative Ministry Team and Church Relations Ministry Team will also meet at the Presbytery Office at 11:00 a.m. unless otherwise stated.
- Rev. Susan Alley (2019)
- Casey Andrews (2019)
- Angie Davis, COM Moderator
- Rev. Josh Bower (2018), AB Moderator
- Kim Ducheneau, Finance Moderator
- Susan Gilbert (2019)
- Denise Harrow (2020)
- Rev. Dr. Richard Hawks (2020)
- Fay Isele (2018)
- Rev. A. J. Mealor (2018), AB Vice Moderator
- Walter Nesbitt, Representation Moderator
- Rev. Dr. Leanne Simmons, CME Moderator
- Wade Spooner (2018)
- Rev. Anghaarad Teague-Dees, CEN Moderator
- Rev. Marilyn Tucker-Marek, FRP Moderator
- Dr. Cecil Whitaker (2019)
- CP Becky Willis, (2020) & Stated Clerk
- Bryan Wright, CPM Representative
If you would be interested in serving on this committee, please complete the appropriate Time & Talent Form from the Forms & Guidelines Page.