Rev. Deb Tregaskis
- Pastor to the Presbytery
- Staff to Advisory Board and its ministry teams.
- Staff to the Committee on Ministry. Contact Deb if you have questions about churches in transition, complex congregational issues or church vacancies.
Not sure to whom you need to speak? Please contact Deb via email. She’ll work to get you connected to the appropriate person!
CRE Rebecca F. Willis – Becky
- Staff to the Committee on Preparation for Ministry (Inquirers and Candidates)
- Staff to the Advisory Board.
- Staff to COM.
- Staff to Minutes and Records Committee, Overtures Committee and the the Permanent Judicial Commission
Please contact Becky about questions concerning the Book of Order, minutes and church records, or Clerk of Session responsibilities.
229-435-9726 (Office: Monday – Thursday, 8am-5pm)
- All matters related to operation of the office.
- All arrangements for Presbytery meetings, and all committee meetings held at the office.
- The Webpage, Directory, Sparks From the Flint.
- Maintains official files and keeps them up to date.
- Assists stated clerk with church minutes and statistical reports.
Contact email@example.com if you need an address, phone number, or general information.
Bookkeeper (Wednesday’s only)
To contact Toni, it is best to email her.
If you need her Mon, Tues, Thurs or Friday please contact Elizabeth Cantrell at the general office number.
- Records and processes all income and expenses
- Prepares monthly financial reports
- Meets with the Finance Committee
Questions about your congregation’s pledge or per capita, please contact Toni.
VOLUNTARY STAFF ASSOCIATES
Pam Moye (All Saints, Columbus)
- Staff to Committee on Mission & Evangelism. Contact Pam if you have questions about church grants or our Guatemala Partnership.
- assists in oversight of campus ministries and “Rise Against Hunger”
Interested in trying something different in worship?
Andy Moye is a gifted writer who continues to provide our presbytery with educational and humorous skits for our presbytery meetings. If you enjoyed the surprise appearance of Martin Luther during our October meeting or his play at Celebration of Faith 2018 and would like to explore some different options for teaching and preaching, reach out to Andy.
Mack Roane (Westminster, Warner Robins)
- serves as a Board of Pensions resource for our presbytery, helping with any questions around salary packages and Board of Pension issues.
Nancy Reimer (Covenant, Albany)
- assists the Executive Presbyter by serving as the events coordinator for presbytery meetings and other special events
- serves as an intentional ambassador for our presbytery, traveling to congregations during special moments such as ordinations, installations, etc. and bring a word of greeting.
Elder Jerry Watts
Finance, Insurance, & Technology
- Finance Committee and the Walter Flint Fund
- Property and Insurance issues
- Technology of presbytery, while trouble shooting and communicating with provider
Deb Wilson (Covenant, Camilla)
- serves as an office volunteer, helping with various projects and details. While the office manager position is vacant, you may hear Deb’s voice on the phone. Deb will be in the office about one hour a day, checking messages and assisting with a variety of tasks.
- serves as the FRP Recording Clerk at the presbytery meetings.