Rev. Deb Bibler
Executive Presbyter, ext. 24
- Staff to the Committee on Education & Nurture. Contact Deb if you have questions about: Resource Center; Celebration of Faith; Conference Scholarships; Senior Adult ministries; Spiritual Formation.
- Staff to the Committee on Ministry. Contact Deb if you have questions about: Church vacancies; Church conflict; Non-parish ministries; Ruling Elders; Congregational Care Contacts.
- Staff to the Committee on Mission & Evangelism. Contact Deb if you have questions about: church grants, benevolence giving, our Guatemala Partnership, and the Reformation Project.
- Staff to the Advisory Board and its committees (Administrative, Personnel).
- Directs the Reformation Project.
- Deb is available to anyone who cannot otherwise get help!
Elder Jerry Watts
Stated Clerk, ext. 25
- Staff to the Committee on Preparation for Ministry (Inquirers and Candidates)
- Staff to Minutes and Records Committee, Overtures Committee and the the Permanent Judicial Commission
- All Clerk of Session questions
- Property and insurance issues
- Minutes and church records
- Questions about the Book of Order
Mr. Mack Roane, a member at Westminster (Warner Robins) has agreed to voluntarily serve as a Board of Pensions resource for our presbytery, helping with any questions, salary packages and Board of Pension issues. He can be reached at email@example.com or 478.923.1722.
Richard “Dick” Shelton (First, Valdosta)
- assists the Stated Clerk in legal matters as well as in various areas involving finance, particularly around Board of Pensions detail for salary compensation and calculation
Mrs. S. June Denney, FPCA III
Office Manager, ext. 22
- Arrangements for Presbytery meetings, and all committee meetings at the office.
- All matters related to operation of the office.
- Maintains The Webpage, Directory, Sparks.
- Assists Resource Center and COF Committees (registrar for COF)
- Publicity for all Presbytery events.
- Compiles and maintains official files.
- Assist stated clerk with Church minutes and statisticals.
Mrs. Katherine Mealor
Youth Council Coordinator
- The YC Coord. plans events and activities for youth council as well as Fall Youth Overnight and Spring Youth Overnight (at Celebration of Faith) so that our youth may be strengthened in their walk with Jesus Christ and also gain crucial leadership skills as they prepare for the future.
Bookkeeper, ext. 23
- Records and processes all income and expenses
- Prepares monthly financial reports
- Meets with the Finance Committee
VOLUNTARY STAFF ASSOCIATES
Pam Moye (All Saints, Columbus)
- assists the Executive Presbyter by serving as the resource person for all matters revolving around CME including (but not limited to) agenda and budget preparations, grant assignments and oversights, campus ministry oversight, and “Stop Hunger Now”
- other projects as interest and time allow, which may include serving as the initiator for Columbus cluster movement among lay members of local congregations to insure better communication and more unified efforts around PCUSA mission and ministry
Nancy Reimer (Covenant, Albany)
- assists the Executive Presbyter by serving as the events coordinator for presbytery meetings and other special events as time and interest allow
- serves as an intentional ambassador for our presbytery, traveling to congregations during special moments such as ordinations, installations, etc. and bring a word of greeting; will occasionally visit other congregations to bring encouragement/greeting as time allows
Gale Rodgers (First, Camilla)
- serves as an office volunteer, helping with various projects and details when June is out of the office. If you don’t hear June’s voice on the phone, you may hear Gale’s!
- serves as at the registration table when June is unable to attend.